- When starting a game, option to choose only the number of players and turn duration, and put everything else on random.
- All settings except number of players are random, including singles, teams, map, inital troops and all other settings.
- When game is created, everything except number of players and turn duration is shown as random, and the settings are known when last player joins the game.
- Possibility to select what will be random
How this will benefit the site and/or other comments:
- Many tourneys say "random" settings but they're just hand picked. No "real" random tournaments.
- Lots of achievements need new unique players in team to get them
- There are people who avoid some settings, this way everything is upon their luck (or they don't join)
- Should be simple to implement
I took one game and painted it so you get what I mean:
That would just be awesome!
Obviously, in even number games there can't be triples unless it's 12 players. Ruleset would be created, but that's up to the admins...
As posted below, something like this should be implemented: